PRODUCT PERIODICALLY CERTIFIED AND TESTED BY TUV SUD.
For more information, please contact us or download our brochure
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
ASALAIR BIOHAZARD 900 ATLANTIC, is a microbiological safety cabinet in class II type A2 with vertical laminar flow and with frontal entrance through which the operator can work in the work room, and that has been designed and built to protect operator, increase the product protection by external contamination and to diminish environment biological risks, by the absolute hepa filtration of the ejected air flow. Inhaled air frontally pass under the work surface and laterally to the lateral walls of the work room. It doesn’t enter in the work zone, thanks to the vertical laminar flow that in the same time comes down in all the work room, and joins itself, under the work surface. This zone, thanks to the fans aspiration, is in negative pressure.
Aspired air by the main fan goes in a plenum where a part of it, approx. 70%, goes to the work zone by absolute hepa filtration (protected zone with laminar flow in class 100 or ISO 5), and the other part, approx. 30%, through a second fan, for ejection, is filtered by a second hepa filter (and by an activated carbon filter, if present) and ejected to the external (air re-circulation system).
The amount of ejected air is re-integrated with a same amount of external air aspired through the work frontal entrance, creating a frontal barrier that protect the operator; it prevents the aerosol escape, and the penetration of particles from the external.
Vertical laminar flow and the ejected laminar flow are filtered by hepa absolute filters, composed of microfibbers of glass fibber knit with epoxy resin in one rigid frame, tested M.P.P.S in accordance with C.E.N. 1822 global efficiency 99.995% class H14, that produce a vertical laminar flow in class 100 at 0.3 micron, in accordance with Fed Std 209E (Laser Test Royco 256) or in class ISO 5 in accordance with ISO 14644.1
No customer comments for the moment.